Restore Your Smile & Keep Teeth Intact With Gum Grafts in Valley, NE
Your smile’s health extends beyond just your teeth. Your gums matter, too. When your gumline recedes, it can have harmful effects on your entire smile. Exposed tooth roots can lead to an increase in tooth sensitivity. Without sufficient gum tissue, you face possible tooth loss. Fortunately, gum grafts in Valley, NE will:
- Give you a more pleasing smile
- Improve your oral health by replenishing your gums
- Cover unsightly tooth roots
- Allow you to easily enjoy your favorite hot or cold foods
- Reduce your risk for complications such as bone or tooth loss
Call 531-221-1177 for an appointment. Take the first step toward a healthier smile!
Revive Your Gumline With a Grafting Procedure
There are a variety of reasons for a receding gumline. Genetics, hard brushing techniques, or an injury are just a few causes. However, one of the main reasons is gum disease. Before Dr. Rasmussen restores your gumline, he will make sure your gums are in good health. He may need to perform a deep cleaning procedure. It will remove tartar and plaque infecting the gum tissue.
Once your gums are healthy, your dentist can proceed with a gum graft. He’ll replenish your gumline using tissue from a donor or from inside your mouth. There’s no reason to feel nervous about the procedure. We’ll make sure you are comfortable. You can:
- Relax with sedation options, including IV sedation if you require a deeper level of calm
- Expect precise results with the help of advanced technology, such as digital X-rays and intraoral cameras
- Block out the sights and sounds of our equipment by watching TV
- Feel at home by cozying up with a soft blanket or pillow
- Ask any questions to alleviate concerns you have about the procedure
You will receive aftercare instructions once your gum graft is complete. We’ll also share tips on how to ensure good oral health, including maintaining a healthy gumline.
Call 531-221-1177 for gum grafts in Valley, NE. You can also .